|
i'd lie
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 @ 8:50 PM
Chemistry, the mood dampener of the day This is my second post of my pathetically blank blog. Compared to my previous blog with 50 over long posts, this blog's simply pathetic, but simple, and nice, without those nonsense in my previous blog. Today, chemistry totally dampened my spirit. I being myself, have high expectations. When Ms. Koh told us our marks, i thought i heard wrongly. It was a stupid 23. I can't believe i could fare any lousier, it is the greatest shock i received today. I reconfirmed with Ms.Koh, and faced reality sadly. How could the marks between highest and me be 11 1/2? Was i sleeping throughout the paper? I was even lower than the class average. Psle boosted my confidence in science greatly, but all it takes is this common test to destroy the small amount of confidence in myself. I doubt i will ever recover from the shock of nearly failing a science module. I hated chemistry all along from the start, the hatred can't be better than for chinese with all those curly lines as words. To me, chemistry was just a blasted and damned subject with all it's equations of liquids. A mugging subject to me is a subject to be failed. That was my initial mindset. That was my mindset and had been my mindset till one day, which i decided to gather my minimal likings for it and like it how i love maths, and thats when i found that it was an interesting subject which i MIGHT do well in. Yes, i MIGHT excel in, but it has utterly been proven wrong today. I do not even know if i could ever climb up and overcome this phoebia of losing terribly again.... |