|
i'd lie
|
|
|
|
Friday, June 12, 2009 @ 3:00 PM
A quiz=.= Quiz frm Ischelle and William's blogs: A-Adorabelle B-Ben C-Catherine D-Donavan E-En Quan F-Farah G-Gabriel H-Heat I-Ischelle J-Jung Min K-Karthi L-LiuLiu M-Merrick N-Nicholas O-Original P- Priscilla Q-Quadruple R- Ridhwan S- Sang Min T- Tang Jie U- Umbrella V- Vanessa W-Wei Le X-Xin Pin Y-Ya Rui Z-Zhen Rong 1)Can R & W be together in a BGR ? (ridwhan and weile) Of course not, unless they become gay lahh. 2)How is L related to you ? (liuliu) Teacher obviously, 3)Does Y know Z ?(Yarui and zhenrong) No/maybe(fren's fren's fren's.....) 4)If C betrays you , will you kill him/her?(Catherine) She so kind, wun de lah-.-. 5)If K steals your BF/GF what will you do ? (Karthigesan s/o Nagaraju) I dun have one... If have, then i go tell nagaraju. Bohaha. 6)If B tells you that he/she has a crush on you ? (ben) Impossible, cos i not gaY:) 7)Will you and M get into a fight ?(merrick) Of course, especially on Tuesdays. 8)Who does J have a crush on ? (Jung min) I duno, penguins??? 9)If G calls you a bitch , what will you do ? (Gabriel) Then i will call him a bastard:) 10)Whats the relationship between you and E ? (enquan) Friends laaaa. 11)Who is P's bestfriend ? (priscilla) I not too sure lah, alexia??? 12)Who does O like ? (orginal) copyright?? 13)What colour does H like? (Heat) Red?? 4)Where does I live? (Ischelle) UnderwaterxD. 15)Did you and N had a fight before? (nicholas) Verbal fight should have lah. 16)Who is F's bestie? (Farah) I duno liao lah0.0 17)What can you say about T? (Tangjie) Erm, funny??? expert bowler. HAHA 18)What if S tells you he/her has a crush on you ? (sangmin) Reject him larh, i not gay lahh 19) Describe Q. (Quadruple) Bomb??? 20) Is U in an affair with D? (umbrella and donavan) Maybe???? He always brings an umbrella with him:). And now to tag 5 people to do this quiz: 1) Yarui 2) Zhen Rong 3) Jung Min 4) Vanessa 5)Farah |