i'd lie
entries
profile
misc
archive
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 11:52 PM
crossroads. D:
should i betray pink for aparna?
or.. should i betray aparna for pink? i cant decide ):
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me.
Keeping them here, it makes no sense at all.
HELP ME DECIDE.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 11:52 PM
crossroads. D:
should i betray pink for aparna?
or.. should i betray aparna for pink? i cant decide ):
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me.
Keeping them here, it makes no sense at all.
HELP ME DECIDE.
profile
BRANDON :)
Ex-changkateer
Currently in NUSHS, a sch which has it's name tooooooooo long for me to spell out xD
14 this year
Aim, plan to make the impossible possible and the possible impossible
bold
italic
underline
strikeout
click here :)
twitter
monthly archive
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
recent entries
New blogskin :)
HEHE
I hate you EMMAnuel...P.S dedicated to jiahao...Bu...
Sianx laaa, pls add me again on msn if u cant get ...
My arm hurts alotFaced Clementi Town today. Played...
27-25, 21-19, tell me how close that was...My stan...
I loveeeeeeeee badminton!!!!Haha, will see why nex...
Perhaps i should stop taking everyone as you... ...
third day of 2010.
2010... Although 2nd day liaoz.Not much of a new y...
LAY
OUT
INS
PIR
AT
ION
COLORS